Williams Syndrome

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Craziness..

EFY was so much fun. i totally enjoyed it. I mdae some new friends and met old City of joseph friends.... like Jason Sanders, who was a counsler. It was cool to see him and ask him what he was up too. I was feed both physically and spiritually. Im so glad i went and got Liz as a roomate. We traveled in safety and didn't get lost, until we hit the Twin Cities on the way home. But we got out and everything was all good.
I started working Summer School as an aide, and it's boring, but at least im getting paid to do nothing... well except help out here and there, oh and ride my bike for 2 hours.
Sammi and *couhg cough* Brett are in most of our conversations. Things are changing in her life and we love to chatter about her future. So thats exciting.
But its a;; good, when i come home from work and take a nap. thats fun, and i enjoy spending most of my day like a cat, sleeping in the sun. :]



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous Erin! And I'm so glad you had such a great time at EFY!!

you're being way too mysterious about Sammi! She better be filling me on any new and exciting changes! Kick her butt for me! JK

Talk to you later Beautiful girl! And happy fourth! I'm in Montana camping--we'll be taking in the celebrations tomorrow too. We just had Canada day too.--i'm a pretty lucky freddie!!! well have fun. I'll be missing Gresham and all hte fun I had there on BOTH of my fourth of July's on my mish!!! Love you all....

Sammi said...

Yeah, you would talk about me and Brett, wouldn't you?