Basketball season has offically started. I'm looking forward to playing. It is my senior year and I'm excited to play with the girls. It will be like 8th grade all over again. I didn't get sick on the first day! Woohoo! And i havent yet. knock on wood. haha. But i wanna make the best out of it, even if it might drag on. it would be super fun to make it back to regionals. Even if we have to face Wabeno.
But Breaking News: My friends and I got tickets to see Twilight at midnight on Thursday morning. I'm super excited! We are probably going to leave early, since we are going to Green Bay for better seating, and plus there will be a long line to get in. And we all want to sit together. But yeah im excited.
1 comment:
I'm jealous Erin! Wish I could stay awake to see Twighlight at Midnight, but I can't.. Thus, I'll wait for a Saturday matinee!! Good luck with the basketball season!
Post a Comment