Last night the adults had to go to Wausau for the adult session of Stake Conference. I don't know how many times me and Andrew have stayed home by oursleves, watchin movie after movie. The past couple of times we had to watch Camille. She hasn't been horrible. Change a few diapers here and there, and try to make her happy all the time, but it hasn't been hard. Well last night she pulled out the big guns and decided she wouldn't tell me that she had to go potty and of course she went in her undies on the floor. I was on the computer and she walked in the kitchen, and said potty. I looked at her, smelled the pee, and saw the pee footprints on the floor from her pjs and assumed. I put her on the toilet and found her some undies. I gave her a time out which she probably enjoyed cause she's weird. But i had the blessing of cleaning up her pee stain on the carpet, yes carpet, after getting some tips from Clare. All in all we had a fun night.




Now earlier that evening, creepy Justin came over. Cami and I satyed in the livingroom where he wasnt. i had Andrew deal with him. Anyways, Cami found the camera and brought it into me. She sat on my lap and clicked some pictures. She's gotten pretty good at making faces. From sticking out her tongue to kissy face. But my favorite is when we laughed. i said laughed and we laughed. She has the funniest fake laugh, which makes you laugh, than she laughs, etc. But we had fun taking pictures, and being funny. We also snuggled and watched "Move it, Move it." aka: Madagascar 2. I don't mind babysitting her, just only if i don't have to clean up pee satins. haha.
1 comment:
aww you two always have cute pictures!!
Post a Comment