Williams Syndrome

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother H.



In our family, we don't believe in this so called Mother's Day. Why should I be nice to my mom for one day and give her stuff? Just saying. I remember a few Mother's Days when we, the children, were extra contentious. Mom wasn't very happy. But I do love my mother, that's why I don't celebrate this made up holiday. My mom is one of my bestest friends. I can tell her about my life and she doesn't care, she still loves me. She is my excuse for getting out of things. (Her idea). She is my favorite person to call on my way to and from class. She lets me vent and then gives me her expert advice. She's my role model. When I was a sophomore in high school, I wrote about how I wanted to go to state track in high jump. Like mother, like daughter kind of thing. I went three times. I made her proud. She's my stress reliever when I would melt downs on the high jump mat. She's the reason I want to be a mom one day, get married and drop out of college. =] I love my mom.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks sweetie! You're one of my besties too.