What have I learned this semester, well lets see.
I've learned...
1. I hate winter driving. Really bad driving anxiety.
2. Marshmallow Mateys are delicious.
3. The Library is actually a good place to do homework.
4. My college is better than your college.
5. My religion teachers are the best. They've taught me the power of repentance and how much the gospel can change a person's life. I cannot express how much they mean to me and what they've taughter me this semester.
6. To never give up.
7. Sometimes you have to struggle, before things get better.
8. Not to judge others. I'm getting better at it. I promise. Everybody is different and that's a good thing.
9. Be your own kind of beautiful.
10. A clean apartment is a happy apartment.
11. I have the bestest friends ever.
12. Last but not least, KB is a great player, but I still don't like the Lakers. And KD is still my favorite.
It's so nice to be home for the holidays. To be able to see them and my friends. I'll definately be jealous that I'm not out there with my girls. But I'm here making the gravy train, as my father would call it. Only two months of officiating. I can handle that. I'm going into my games positive. Hopefully they won't be as bad, because I have a year under my belt. I'm so grateful for my friends. I absolutely love them. So basically this year has been awesome in so many ways. :)
Firsts this semester:
1. Wrote a ten page paper.
2. Went to the library on my own, without a group meeting or anything.
3. Laser tag! That was so much fun!
4. Jimmy John's roast beef sandwich. Jimmy Johns in general was a first.
5. Pickett's Bambino. Not as good as I thought it was.
6. Ate dinner out of a pumpkin.
7. Learned my heart out about Ecuador...
2 comments:
Did you try spaghetti squash?!! Please tell me it was because of me! If not, it's okay...but seriously, how did you like it?
I have tried it before. My sister made it before me before I left for school. It was soo good. She made it in a baked spaghetti form.
Post a Comment