Williams Syndrome

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dreams.

Welcome to the world of my dreams. I remember most of the dreams I have. Even if I have several each night, I wake up knowing all the details of what happened. Sometimes I wish they'd come true. Most of the times when I dream about getting married, I never see my fiance's face. He is never clear. AND it's always an arranged marriage. It usually is my mother setting me up with some creep. I've told her that she isn't ever allowed to set me up. Knowing my dreams, this could be a possibility. The other night I had a dream where I was engaged. It was a nice dream, but the man I was engaged to was an old roommate to my cousin Mike. Not that this person is bad in anyway, he just is a little much for me. Like he is loud and  speaks his mind. I'm the opposite. That kind of much. But he's fun. Anyways, I woke up and was like, "That was weird." I immediately texted Loey and told her. I thought she'd get a kick out of it. Her and Megan always get to hear about my dreams out at school. The question that is always brought up, "How do you remember this?" I was made to remember useless, not school type information. Haha. Anyways, thanks for listening to my dreams. P.S. One thing I can't do is manipulate my dreams.  I haven't mastered that yet. One day. ;)
Ummm...So I leave on Thursday for the land of dry and mountainous air. I'm excited! Here's a video of celebration of going back to Rexy.

No comments: