For the past week, it's been miserable. It'll probably last the rest of the semester, but it is ridiculous. I don't even want to move. I laid on my bed this afternoon with my legs and arms away from my body, with two fans, trying to cool my body. Finally, I grabbed a small towel, got it wet, and placed it in the freezer. See exhibit A:
Yeah. It's cooling me, well taking the edge off. I'm so grateful that we have a RS Fireside tonight, so it gives me an even more excuse to go sit in the Taylor, and get cooled off for an hour or two. I don't think it's reached a 100 degrees yet. That day will be the devil of all days. I think I'll stay on campus all day just so I don't have to come home and deal with the heat.
Our ward floated down a river yesterday. I was planning on going, but a class project needed to get done. It's due in like two weeks. I couldn't put it off anymore. Yesterday worked for my partner, so it worked for me. It was fun to hang with her for an hour, and see little babies. Makes me miss mine.
So I'm basically out of food again. I've got bread, one bagel, cheese, noodles, and taco seasoning. Can anyone tell me what to make with that? Some major shopping needs to happen tomorrow. I've been scavenging for food. I'm turning into Clare with the popcorn at the movie theater. It's getting that bad. Alright. The computer is HOT on my lap. That means I'm done.
Peace Out. Enjoy the air conditioner. You'll never be so grateful for it, until you spend a summer without it.
The end.

1 comment:
I didn't scavenge that popcorn because I was starving. I just like popcorn - sheesh!
Post a Comment