Hello.
I'm Erin.
I like to spend my time painting my nails,
watching Psych,
taking an occasional nap,
listening to music,
taking bubble baths whenever I can,
playing with toys,
secretly getting excited for snow (I love the first snow fall of the year),
listening to music,
having the scriptures read to me,
and
seeing old friends.
I think it's a tradition in my life, during the fall semester, to take as many baths as I can. Last year, during the fall semester, I would come home from my early morning class and either take a nap or sit in the bathtub and watch Bones on Netflix. Oh those were the days. When I have a house of my own, I'm getting a big bath tub that can fit my body. That's a dream of mine. My roommate from last year had gotten me bubble bath so I could smell good for the boys. Obviously, if I wasn't in my room or in the living room, I was chilling in the bathtub. I'm awesome.
Elder Christofferson came to speak at devotional today. If you didn't have a testimony of the prophet, Joseph Smith before you walked in, you sure had one after you left. My friend and I both made the comment that we didn't expect him to talk about what he did. All I know is that Elder D. Todd Christofferson is an apostle of God. He's amazing. Also, that Joseph Smith restored this gospel and was an instrument for the Lord to bring to pass this gospel. Truly amazing.
Elder Christofferson came to speak at devotional today. If you didn't have a testimony of the prophet, Joseph Smith before you walked in, you sure had one after you left. My friend and I both made the comment that we didn't expect him to talk about what he did. All I know is that Elder D. Todd Christofferson is an apostle of God. He's amazing. Also, that Joseph Smith restored this gospel and was an instrument for the Lord to bring to pass this gospel. Truly amazing.
One final comment.
Happy Birthday to my Ev Monster! She's one and so darn cute.
I remember the day before she was born. Sam and Jeff were up here by me. We skipped out on the last two hours of church, to come back to my place, make dinner before they headed back down to Provo. One last belly rub for Ev and BOOM! She came the following evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment