Williams Syndrome

Sunday, October 25, 2015

October.

October was a very fun month! I can't believe that it's almost over!
My parents came into Salt Lake for conference. I met them up there and we had a GREAT time.

 I always love this tradition of them coming out here. That means I get to see them more than one time a year. Plus it means that I get spoiled. Haha. I'm grateful for my wonderful parents. It is sad to drop them off at the airport, but it's nice that Christmas is only two months away. 
Christian invited me a Kickstarter event for some of his old coworkers. It was very hipster and all. They had Waffle Love there, so I got to try that for the first time. That's the best dang waffle I have every partaken of. SO GOOD! We were close to winning raffle items but we missed it my one number. It was a fun night, but way too much hipster-ness for my liking.
The first week of September I had Nacho Libred Christian and he fell on me, landing on my shoulder. It crunched and I thought I couldn't move it from the sound it made. I could and thought I was fine. Weeks passed on and every once in a while I could feel it pull. Finally it started to ache all the time and I had no idea what was going on. After being talked too, I decided to go see the orthopedic doctor. After some xrays were taken, the doctor told me that I had a type 2 separation of my AC Joint. I don't need surgery and have a follow up appointment this week. He gave me a cortisone shot to help with the pain. I thought that the shot would have helped more, but it didn't. Here's to good news on Tuesday! I don't really want an  MRI to show more damage.

No comments: