Seven. The number of times that I have seen a particular boy in the last two weeks.
For our second date we went to Color Me Mine and painted these animals. His turned out well, while mine looked more elementary. Haha. But that's okay, because he makes my heart very happy. Twitterpated all around.
Three. The number of days left of work this week before Thanksgiving.
Four. The number of weeks that I have left before I go home for Christmas.
Two. The number of movies I have watched today.
One. The number of times that I went and saw Spectre and Mockingjay: Part 2.
These lovelies are my roommates. We went to Spectre for Maddy's birthday. We enjoyed it and love us some Daniel Craig. Last summer Hannah and I went on a Daniel Craig binge watching spree. It was enjoyable.
Life has picked up and has been beautiful. I love all these wonderful people that Heavenly Father has placed in my life. I've been spoiled and blessed in so many ways, it's insane! I knew that this fall would be a good one for me. It has beat my expectations.
Happy Sabbath!


No comments:
Post a Comment