Williams Syndrome

Saturday, December 19, 2015

December.

I'm not slacking. I've just been dating the most wonderful man ever! Seriously, he's perfect for me. 
We do a lot of this. Movies and treats. It's okay, because I'm a homebody. We've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping recently. Errands and more errands, and then we come back to Frodo and the ring. It's been grand. This is a typical scene for us. I sit on the couch watching the movie, while he is in the kitchen, cutting up apples and oranges so we have something to munch on. Always brings me water and a kiss on the cheek. He's seriously so GOOD! 
He made the comment last night about how alike we are. I said that was perfect. He did point out that if we had a box of chocolates, and there was one mint truffle in it, we'd be screwed. Haha. That would be a very big deal, since we both love the mint/chocolate combination. 
And I have no idea why this picture didn't upload all the way, but like so many, we've been watching all the Star Wars movies. Parker found versions of the first three, that cut out all the cheesy lines and scenes. Also, they get rid of Jar Jar's voice and give him an alien voice so he's less annoying. It's  pretty great. I joined Parker and company for the Force Awakens on Thursday night. It was AWESOME! So well done and looking forward to the next one. 
I love my Parker time. Sad to leave him for 10 days, but excited to go home today. :)

No comments: