Williams Syndrome

Monday, May 12, 2008

Nerves are Kicking In.

Well my anti-prom party was so much fun. I enjoyed spening time with Allyssa and Shawn. And making fry bread into the state of Wisconsin. But we did make our appearance at prom, to see Tara and Chris, as king and queen.
But I was very pleased with the results at the meet on Saturday. I took second in high jump with a jump of five feet, which i was so close to five-two, but i my dang calf bumped it and off fell the bar. I PRed in both long and triple. I had my 14 jump but i scrathced by 2 inches to get a 15'3" jump. I finally got my 30 feet in triple. FINALLY! I've been waiting for that for a while.
But as i prepare for Regionals and beyond, Elder Nielson's advice will become very useful and I'm going to jump wonderfully awesome.


P.S. The school record will be mone! :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin--you're the coolest!! Love that you have a blog. I'll be keeping tabs on Little Er from now on!! Good luck working on getting the school record. You can do it! Cuz you are Erin!!!! love you and miss you tons. Freddie

Anonymous said...

ps..I love your fun header! You're beautiful!!