Well my birthday is here and its crazy to look back to see how mcuh ive grown throughout the years. Now being a big bad senior this year, it's weird to think that im growing up and will be leaving for college in a few years. Everyone is growing up around me. I dont know what i want to do. BYU-I is part of the plan. Majoring in floral design, but maybe pull a Sammi and take all easy classes. :] But i have a long future ahead of me. My sister is possibly getting married, and things are moving really fast in my life. I'm excited to be a senior, but not ready to grow up and stand in front of the real world. but it's exciting. Here's some pictures that are funny and are just funny to see how i used to look!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Er. Hope you had an awesome day!!! As my little girl would say if she knew you,"Happy Birpyday, Erin!!" It was Mont's birthday and all I heard was that phrase Happy Birpyday sung or talked about all day. Anyway, I'm glad you were born and I'm really glad I know you! Good luck with your future--enjoy every single day!! You've always been a beautiful girl--baby all the way to 17 years....beautiful inside and out!
2 comments:
Hey Er. Hope you had an awesome day!!! As my little girl would say if she knew you,"Happy Birpyday, Erin!!" It was Mont's birthday and all I heard was that phrase Happy Birpyday sung or talked about all day. Anyway, I'm glad you were born and I'm really glad I know you! Good luck with your future--enjoy every single day!!
You've always been a beautiful girl--baby all the way to 17 years....beautiful inside and out!
Look at that wormy pie - delicious!
Post a Comment