But i did end my summer with a bang. haha. the family took all four missionaries bowling. now that was fun. we had a blast, and lots of laughs, like when Sammi played Lollipop. haha. :] but it was super fun and i did pretty good my last game. but it was great.
On a lighter note, we won our volleyball tourney today. The first game was rough but i came alive in the next two. i realized that i love that game more than i have ever imagined. My hits way better this year and my serve is killer...well only sometimes. but its improved. We had lost our last game on thursday to Almond. It was our very first game and let me tell you it was scary at first but once i got in the hang of things everything clicked, but it wasnt the best performance of my life. But i did get frustrated. And i came home and i did cry, but sometimes crying is what you have to do to get it out. But im better now.
2 comments:
you big senior you!! Good luck this year! Congrats on the Tourney!! Like I told Lys I wish I could be there to cheer you girls on..I did hear that you girls looked really good playing so good job!! and bleieve me..I put in a lot of tears over volleyball, I know what you mean! Just try your best! I love you girl!
It was not my fault that all those songs got played. But hey, at least I knew them all. :]
Post a Comment