So my volleyball career at Gresham High School is winding down. We have our regional games this week. And we better win. I've had a great year. And some awesome games. Im sad that it's almost done, cause that means basketball is coming, but I'm going to miss playing with the girls, and getting those perfect sets by Lyssa. I'd had tons of fun, and made some great memories playing with those girls.
But I'm in the process of applying for school. BYU-I and BYU are an option, but i don't know if i'll apply anywhere else. I wanna join the track team at BYU-I, and jump, cause i know that i'll be sad if i don't jump after high school.
But i'm enjoying what i have right now, and i'm excited for change.
1 comment:
Check out Andrew's high waters in that picture up there. And go take care of the septic smell. My nostrils are starting to burn.
Post a Comment