Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As All Hallows Eve Beckons....

Well volleyball ended. Its sad that the game against Wabeno was my last one of my high school career. I didn't cry, because we played a good game, and im proud of my girls, cause i thought we were going to do so hot, but we came through. Not like we had hoped but it did it justice. But now it's time for basketball. Not my favorite sport, but it keeps in shape, so i can dominate for the track season. I'm excited for basketball cause there are only like 15 girls going out for it, and that means, less drama, and I might get to play more. but i did like my years on the bench. :]
But these past couple of days, Ive done a lot of thinking. It all happened because when a boy in my class asked me if i would quit being Mormon. I told him No! It made me realize how wonderful the Gospel is in my life. I'm so grateful for it. Im a different person because of it. And i love knowing where i am going and that im going to be with my family forever. I love ever part of the Church. And during family prayer the other day, it hit me that i love my family more than they will ever know. They are a blessing in my life. And i can't wait for Brett to join in. Cause even though techinally he's not, i love him like my brother. I'm grateful for everything. I could jump for joy. We live in hard times and we can lean on our Savior for help and guidance. He will never lead us a stray. Thanks to everyone who make me the person I am and the person i want to become. I love you guys! you rock!

No comments: