Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Poor Finger...

Well today was going to be a good day. I looked cute and even did my hair. I was running a little late to leave for seminary. But i rounded up my stuff and was headed out the door. My hands were full, and i pushed the door, and was grabbing for the door handle, when my hand slipped and my finger got smashed. It hurts like a beast, and is swollen and bruised, not to mention red. I busted some capillaires on top of the finger also. Since it's on the right hand, writing is a bit tricky and so is typing. And my fingers are going to be painted so the bruise won't show. But I was talking with my friend, and she is going to be a physican's assistant, and she told me the nail will fall off. :[. How sad. But i just want it to heal!
Here's a knee update. I can walk up stairs and somewhat run. But it hurts to put all the weight on it, like going for up for a lay-up. But I'm getting back in the swing of things. I'm sore after practice, and my knee likes to collaspe on me while running but it is gettign better.
Otherwise everything it great. I'm getting back into the school thing. I'm actually understanding the math we are going in Trig. so thats a plus. And I'm the safe driver of the month! Which means i get a $10.00 gift card to Townmart to buy lots of treats. But I'm awesome, and just waiting for my body to finally be strong and healthy. It makes you more appreciative of health and strength, when you're injured.


So this is my cake i made on Saturday. Look familar? And plus it was really fun to make.

3 comments:

DJ said...

cute cake Er. Sorry about the finger and the knee. I hope you are healed up 100% again soon.
Love you!

Sammi said...

Me widgey. Me poor widgey. HAHA. Nice cake, Sacky. Looks like you're going to be taking a cake decorating class here...?

Anonymous said...

very cool cake! I'm going to have to outright steal that idea for my son's birthday in two weeks.