Basketball is winding down. parents night is this friday and then the playoffs begin. Im hoping we get to play at Antigo again this year. We are a number three seed. So we play Conserve next Tuesday and then when we win, we head to Phelps, which is a number two seed. So its going to be an experience. I would love to go back to Antigo and steal the title from Wabeno. The teams in our bracket are somewhat even. Wabeno has two good plays, and have a weak bench. So we need to take advantage of that. Conserve has one girl, who is from Brazil, who we need to shut down and we'll be fine. So I can't wait to go out and play.
So on Friday we played Marion. It's always a blood bath when we play them. So the game started off rough and ended rough. We lost, cause we couldnt hit a shot in the second half. But i did take out Jayme, which made me proud. I even have the bruise to show for it. She was dribbling down the side line and i reached for the ball and took he rout. She got up pretty hard, and she didn't come near me for a while. She had kneed me in the calf and i had a charlie horse for a day and a half. Now a bruise lays there. But i ended the night with four fouls and four points, and seven+ boards. I even did get a steal. So i was happy. And their coach got a technical so that just added sugar to the top of the cake. But it was fun. And i would love to play them again.
But otherwise, I'm just counting down the days til track and living everyday. And trying to get things ready for college in the fall. I'm now offically going to BYU-I on the fall/spring track. Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment