Williams Syndrome

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shake Your Pom Poms...

Well we lost night. :[ It's sad to think that basketball is really over with. I don't like that though, especially because it ended badly. I woke up yesterday morning with a queezy stomach and a massive headache. The day before i was nursing a sore throat. So i went to bed thinking all was well. But when you wake up at 2:30 in the morning, with a queezy stomach it's not good. So daddy gave me a blessing when he came in from plowing. I felt immediate relief but it was still there in the distance. I went to school by 3rd hour and told Haffner the situtation. So i made it to Phelps without cracking. And by the end of warm-ups I felt green. Haffner had pulled me over before warm ups and asked if i was able to start, i told him i was able too, and went with that hunch. but by the time i was done shooting free throws i went over to the bench, and he asked how i felt. I told him crappy, and he wanted to know i was still able to start. I thought about it, and told him no. So throught the game i sat on the bench queezy. I had went in at the end of the first quarter and felt like a had to puke. So I squeezed a foul in there while i was in for a minute. But it was a suckish way to end the season. If we would have played today, I would have played a little more but still would have sat. I had a difficult time sleeping these past two nights, and waking up in the morning is hard. So hopefully tomorrow I will have most of my strength back. Fingers crossed, and then on Monday, track preperation begins. Weights and runs. woohoo.
So right know Im obessed with the Step Up movies. The first one is still my favorite, but ever since I watched She's the Man, I though Robert Hoffman was weird looking, but the last time I watch it, I found him rather handsome. So watching Step Up 2 just made that more clearer. So Robert Hoffman is a fox, and has some moves. haha. So if you want to get me a birthday present, the Step Up movies would be appreciated. :] Ta-ta.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sorry to hear about being sick! eek. Hope ya get better Rinster!