Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Run Run Run as Fast as You Can...

Track has offically started. Can you say finally? I love track. My goals this year are get over five feet in high jump, beat the long jump record and get past 31 in triple jump. So ive been busy working out, my legs especially and even getting my arms nice and toned. It's only the second day but i just want to jump.
So the other day me and da went up to Antigo to watch the Bowler boys play in their Regional game. They lost but me and dad had fun hanging out for the day. We got Culvers and indulged in custard. yummy. And we jammed to seventies music on the way home.
Then that night we had a girls night. Mom, Clare and I went to go see Twilight at the cresent. Of course it was awesome. I forgot how good it was. I mean i knew i loved it but forgot how much. I whispered to my mom about my favorite scenes. And she asked me some questions. So after seminary is done, mother is hopping on the bandwagon and reading the books. She said if she read them any earlier, our seminary lessons would be about Twilight. haha.
But on Saturday when we came home from Antigo, i did Camille's hair like mine. I had it down with a poof, and so Cami had a poof. It was cute, but weird. But she can work the poof cause she's so dang cute!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Erin! You are soo cute. I hope you have an amazing season of track! Im glad that you are having fun with your family. And That pick of you and Cami is adorable! I love you and am excited for you to come to Idaho.