Williams Syndrome

Friday, March 27, 2009

A New Style...

So today was the big day. I offically started my life 10 or so inches shorter. I cut my hair and it looks good. Dieck finally called my name down to get it chopped, and my heart was pounding. I'm really nervous to let other people cut my hair that usually don't. I trust my hair to only three people, who are excellent. The lady did a good job. I dont think she cut 10 inches, but it was good. Then this afternoon i went over by Anne, and she fixed it all up. Since the hhahircut was rushed you could tell in spots, so she fixed it up, and it's shorter but i like it. But tomorrow Im getting bangs, well some, like Peyton Sawyer on the third season of One Tree Hill. So here's some peicture of the whole event.





Better after picture to come. :]

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Good job Erin! You look gorgeous with long and short hair but I can't wait to see your new cut with bangs! Hottie!!!