So our school is having this "party" for one of the teachers. She has breast cancer that has returned and we are raising money for her to do a cancer walk in Chicago. It's a but load of money so we're having this party. There's going to be games and stuff, but you have the option of cutting you're hair or for boys buzzed. My hair grows like a weed. And i made a promise to myself that i was going to let the hair grow out until i got home in December. But i've been thinking lately that i want to


donate my hair again. This will be for the third time. But chopping 10 inches off is scary, because i don't like my hair so short. Locks of Love requires 10 inches. But Pantene Pro-V has a similar thing. Their's only requires 8 inches. So I want to go with that one, because 10 inches will be to risky. The only thin is the Pantene is a little more restrictive. You can't have permanently dyed your hair, or it can't be so gray. I haven't permanently died my hair in years. It's been about 5 or 6 years, so it's been chopped since. Even though that's no the problem. So the

question is, whether to cut it 10 or 8. And whether if i get it cut at school they will style it or put any layers in it. So that is the question. To cut or not to cut. I found some cute hairstyles that i like, and i think will look good on me, but you never know. i could be wrong. Lots of people love my hair, and so do I, but if i cut it, I can use only one bottle of hair dye, and not 2. (semi-permanent dye) So i found some pictures of the choices.
1 comment:
erin you are gorgeous and will be with any haircut...I like all the choices that are shown. It is a good cause and I look up to you for doing it...you better post pics if you do choose to cut it! my adive is that..a cute new haircut is always fun, but you do have gorgeous long hair!! Good luck!
Post a Comment