Today has been a wickedly hot day. I'm scared to go outside, since I spent most of my day in an un-air conditioned school, and I did get the pleasure of going on a exhausting bike ride. I will admit, by the end of the ride, I was dead. When I got home I looked over at the thermometer and I read this...

I had the privilege this past weekend to attend my last Youth Conference. We combined with the GB Stake and had one awesome time. It was a family reunion for me. I had 7 Hoffman cousins, including me, and I must say I love seeing them. It was much fun. I made some new friends. Renewed some old friendships, and grew closer to my friends and my Savior. Our workshops were amazing. They were the best.

I'm now officially in Relief Society. It feels good actually. I knew Sammi wanted to prolong Young Women as long as she could, but being the oldest girl in there, it was getting old. I was feeling old, so now I can be young in a group of people older than me. =]
Last thing, at state we had taken this picture with all of us in front of the State Banner thing, and it is a hilarious picture to me, so I thought I would share it with you. Enjoy. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment