Williams Syndrome

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Are You Happy Now?

I totally am happy now. Earlier this week I found out some wonderful news regarding college. Grand ole Uncle Sam granted me $2000 a semester. My prayers and fasting worked. I've been battling this out. Trying to find out how I am going to pay for college. I had over $900 in scholarships this semester, so my tutition would have cost me just over $800. That gave me some relief, but I needed some relief for housing. My housing is less than $1000. And now I will be able to afford everything, and I am relieved. I guess it helps to have poor parents. =]
I've had a change of heart in my major. Originally it was floral design, and I had looked at English, but ever since Clare and I talked about pregnancy and everything about it, I've thought about nursing or an OBGYN. I want to work with newborns. But I don't think I could deal with all that schooling. BYU-I offers nursing. My mom and I were talking and I decided sports medicine was the major of choice right now. i figured this major wold keep me ambious to finish college. That's were I'm at.
My summer school job ended on thursday, so it's job hunting for me.
My bestie and I went for a bike ride yesterday. It was no ordinary bike ride. We decided to bike to Shawano. It had rained in the morning, so we didn't leave till 11:30-ish. She met me at my house since we live close to the trail. We MADE it to Shawano in an hour and a half. But we decided we were going to visit our wonderful track coach. It took us another half hour to get to his house, since he lives on the opposite end of town. We had a fun time visiting and catching up with him and his wife-to-be. About the time we were going to leave, it poured...for a while...then stopped...then picked right up again. A huge cell came over, and we would have been soaked. So our coach offered to drive us home. Thank goodness. All-in-all it was a fun day and we are most likely to go on another adventure.

No comments: