It's been a tradition so far, to spend my weekends with Sara. Yesterday afternoon she came over and invited me over for the evening to watch movies and have fun. While we were in the middle of watching Jonas, her brother texted her and said that her car was fixed. She was all smiles and so happy, so after he dropped it off, we headed to IF. We got into IF when her car's heat light came on, saying the car was overheating. We stopped and she called Eric and told him what's up. We proceeded to a more centralized location, and when we were at the stop light waiting to turn, we smelled something yucky, and the car startedd to growl at us. We pulled in a parking lot and we sat. Eric and Ash, came an hour later for us, with some of Eric's car buddies. They think they solved the problem. So probably by the end of the week she should have Marty back. Thanks so Eric and Ash, Sara and I went to IHOP and had some yummy breakfast. It was my first time to IHOP. Sara has escorted both Sammi and I to IHOP for the first time. It's tradition. After our yummy food, we headed over to Best Buy to wait for Ash. Ash, Sara, and I had fun going from store to store having fun. It was super fun to hang out with them. When we got back to the Burg, Sara and I watched a movie: 17 Again. Hilarious. I love that movie. =]

I can't wait for tomorrow, when I can get my phone and be able to talk with my family and friends, and not be clueless. Til then, I'll be reading and reading some more. I fell behind this weekend. I was just sick of reading. I have to catch up with the Hobbit, the scriptures and my American Foundations class= YUCK! I can't wait til I don't have to go to that class anymore. That and my Humanities class. Both are sometimes or mostly over my head. Oh how I love school...
No comments:
Post a Comment