Williams Syndrome

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mister Man.

Since all my friends are at school (sad day) I get to spend a lot of time with my mom and brother. But one day I received a text from a friend of mine, Tommy, and now we talk all the time. He's the bright spot of my day, and since he's in school all day, I get to attack him. So we have a tootsie roll war going on. All we do is pelt tootsie rolls at each other and then run away. But I've been able to hear attack him. It was so awesome and he LOVED it, which made it even better. It was such fun. I wrote on all the hearts just little phrases and words that make us laugh and that we've talked about. I wish I could have seen his face cause he always gets a big cheeser on his face when something funny happens. But today I got him again. This time I had nothing to do, but about 200 plus tootsie rolls left. Mom and I went down to school, and while she was in, I was out at his car. I wrote "Got You!" on his back window. It was rich and spur of the moment. But he's one of my best friends and I've got to know him a lot better. But it's fun to tease him and talk with him everyday. Even if he's a athletic nerd. =]

No comments: