Let the track season commence. We had our first meet yesterday and I was one very excited girl. I think I was more excited than some of the athletes that were competing. I helped out with my girl high jumpers and I had a lot of fun. But it did make me miss it so much. Everytime a girl would jump my leg would go up and my back would twitch. Just my reflexes. But I would have taken first in my slippers if I could have jumped. I did jump the other day and made four six no problem. I wasn't even at full speed and I was so excited cause I still have it.
But the most exciting thing that happened yesterday was when we were on our way on 110 approaching Marion, when we hit a cow! Yes, a COW! It was so funny. A little teenage cow chilling out in the middle of the road. WE swerved but it came right at us. I thought for sure that it was dead but it wasn't. It layed there than got up and walked. But it had to be hurting. I could see it, but it didn't look like a deer. I was a bit confused, but Jean didn't see it and she brakd but not enough to slow us down. We smacked it. All of us on the bus laughed and got off to see it. haha. It was really funny. This is a new way to start out the track season. haha. Awesome.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! At least you hit it with a bus and not a car
Post a Comment