Williams Syndrome

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Heart Attack Round 2

I've been planning this one for a long time. The grand finale to end it all. For the past few weeks, I've been busy cutting out hearts and writing stuff on them. There was points where I couldn't think of anything to write, but then we'd have an excellent conversation and another twenty hearts would be done. So on Thursday I went for the kill. I had to do some stuff before, like rolling tape and makng sure I had enough and I had to hunt down my Fun Tak. Around eleven, I went down to school and started. It was funny because Tommy was in math class and could see me in his car. He yelled out the window to me. But the scariest part was, was when I was finshing putting up the hearts on the back windows, he came and pounded on the window totally scaring the crap out of me. But he went away and around noon I finished up. Yes, it took me one whole hour to put all those hearts up, and to dress the baby in his car. So this is what the interior of his red beauty looked like.





And here's what the outside looked like.

No comments: