Williams Syndrome

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last Night.

Last night was my last night in Wisconsin for another 98 days. For the second weekend in a row, Tommy and I decided to end this break with a bang. We met in Shawano at the Walmart parking lot and I drove while he rode shot gun no blitz to Green Bay. We had a blast talking and telling stories. We went to see what time the movie started. (I gave in, and we saw Clash of the Titans) We saw it in 2D since 3D was another 45 minutes later. We burned almost an hour in the mall. He ate and I watched him. We went into shoe stores and into AT&T. We watched people and laughed. We had a ball. Finally, we went back and got our tickets and viewed the movie. It was funny because he was so excited to see it, and he was disapointed with how it turned out. I actually didn't want to see it, and it was better than I thought it woudl be. We sat up in the top row, and somewhat commentated throughout the movie. It's a good thing we were seated not by anyone who could hear us. haha. After the movie, we journied back to Shawano and sat and talked for almost an hour before he had to leave. It was hard to say goodbye to my best friend. But it was nice to talk and to be ourselves and that we had no interruptions. i cried like a baby when I said goodbye. But we'll see each other in 98 days. The countdown has begun. =]

No comments: