Williams Syndrome

Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh Alice and Kevin...

Tonight, the roomies, Heather and I ventured to the Paramount to see Alice in Wonderland. I love the cartoon version. It's one of my all time favorite Disney movies. So I was really pumped to see it. But it wasn't my favorite. I know it's a Tim Burton and I was prepared for the weirdness but it just wasn't the icing on the cake. I can't really describe why I didn't like it. Some parts were good and funny and I enjoyed those moments, but it was just odd. Not like odd odd, but just odd. Didn't appeal to me very much. Maybe a second chance at it would change my opinion, but who knows. Not at this moment though.


My team lost tonight. Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder lost to the LA Lakers by one! A stab to my poor little girl's heart. I haven't watched much NBA ball but being out here, with ESPN and other channels, has been wonderful. I've been watching and following my home team, the Bucks, and my new favorite team Oklahoma City Thunder. Kevin Durant is my favorite and is still the bomb.com in my book. He can take Kobe any day. Take that Tommy.

No comments: