That's right. Boston won tonight making this so much better. One more game and it's theirs. That would be on Tuesday. =] I'm super exctied. I had the second half going on my computer while I did math homework. It's was just the running box score and that stuff, no actual live feed from the game. But still, it was fun to wait for the page to refresh so I could see what happened. Haha.
Anyways, I did it! I made it a whole day! If you have the 411 on the current situation, you know what that means.
Bozeman, Montana how I don't like you anymore. So on Friday, Stef, Zane and I traveled up to that great city so Zane could hop on a semi truck and ride back home, well at least to Minnesota. It takes about three and a half hours to get up there. You go part way through Yellowstone and the Gallatin National Park. It's very curvacious. We finally reach Bozeman around four thirty and get some supper. The trucker said he would be there in about an hour or so, so we had time to burn. We went to the mall and killed about an hour plus. Then the waiting began. Zane called about that time. It wasn't until eight that the trucker actually came. We drove around in circles for hours. We played the "That's Richard!" game and I was cultured in the music of rap and hip hop. Yay for me! Haha. Not really. But I did learn "Lean like a Cholo". I had called my mom in the midst of this and I told her that if she ever moved to Montana I would never come and visit her. She laughed, but I was dead serious. I don't like Montana and it doesn't help that that's half of our drive back home. Oh joy. Only a month and a little bit until that misreable drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment