Challenges. Don't we all just love them? Well I've had my share for a while, it can be someone else's turn. Yesterday was the first day in about a week that I actually was happy. I had been in this sulky, mad, crying mood and it's about time that I man up and take a step back. I realized that everything happens for a reason even if we don't like the current situation. But I've got a family who loves me, best friends who I can't live without, and a Heavenly Father who loves me and is watching out for me.
Well besides that, I had a blast on Saturday night. It was my roomate's birthday. We invited our FHE brothers over and played games and ate cake. It was around ten or so, and we decided to go out in the wilderness with glowsticks to look at the stars. Well with us living in Rexburg the weather can change. The clouds came and no stars but we still went and had a war with glowsticks. Cracked them open and we were covered and so was the car. Anyways, so we're coming back into town and I was sitting shotgun. I was the cop patrol. I spotted one and I started freaking out. Our car was covered in glowstick goo and we had too many people for the required amount of seating. Megan and I were freaking out, so we got to a light and we turned... and the cop didn't follow us, but he had gotten right up on our butt. It was scary but we laughed about it afterwards. So around like eleven thirty we went and got a carwash.
Yesterday I stayed home from school. I only have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I skipped that one, because I was feeling like crap. I did some homework, had a nice chat with my bestie and did absolutely nothing. What a day! But to top it off Megan and I went to the Snow Shack (snow cone stand right behind our building) and got our kiddie sized cones (but they're actually in cups). I watched the Boston/Laker game. Poor Boston. They'll bring it around, don't worry.
FYI- Totally burned my thumb today. Awesome! But the food was worth the burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment