Williams Syndrome

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Up to. Up to. Up to?

I'm in Wisconsin, enjoying the green-ness and the thunderstorms, not to mention the family. Yesterday I got back from Nauvoo. It's always a wonderful time when I get to go. Thank you, Roland and Christi for getting married. We usually do the same things: go to all the shows and walk around Old Nauvoo. Since the pageant is gone, they some have new entertainment come in for a few weeks. Last year it was the Vocal Point, but this time it is the BYU International Folk Dancers. It was amazing. So much colors and dance. I loved it. That was one of the highlights of the trip. The first one was going to see the Prophet of the Restoration (my favorite) and the next one was going to the temple to do baptisms. I found a family name during my class this past semester and I finally got to baptize her. It was such a wonderful experience.
Besides this wonderful trip, my life has been filled with facebook, LOST, the Wood Fiber and afternoon naps. What a life. Haha. But I did get to visit my Loeykins, and jump on the tramp with the Haffner children. Maybe I'll have to take Andrew out for a day so we can go see Eclipse. =] That's my life. It's great and less than a month until school starts. Happy dance.

No comments: