

I finally decided the other day that I wanted to cut my hair. I don't mind cutting my hair, but I really wanted to get my hair long for once, longer than I have ever had it before, but I caved in. We went over by Jeana on Thursday and I had about five inches chopped off. And I absolutely love it! Makes me look a bit older and mom said I look more sassy. Who doesn't want to be more sassy? Exactly. (Before and after picture above. Not the greatest but the best I wanted to do at the time.) Yesterday I got to spend about half of my day with my best friend. We hadn't really hung out before I left, so we had to make up for the past three months. the plan- Tye Dye! And we did. It had been a long time since I had done that, and I wasn't very good at it. This time around it took one screw up and then I was on my A game. I told Clare that I could go into the business. And today I am sporting one of my fabulous shirts, and Adam is wearing his onesie that also is dyed. Anyways, it was really fun to talk with her and laugh. We have such a fun time and she's my advice giver. She's pretty good at it. So once again, I'm addicted to LOST. I just can't get enough of it. I wasn't able to watch the whole last season so I'm making my way through all of the seasons again before the sixth and final one comes out on DVD. woot woot! And there's about 20 days until this girl turns the big 19. I'm such a baby. Haha. You can say that this week has been good. Wednesday was crappy but that night around midnight, it was turned around by my friend. But it all ended good and I have a cool tye dyed shirt to prove it. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment