Friday, July 2, 2010
Happy Birthday!
To one special lady. Happy Birthday Helen Keller! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday with our FHe borthers and with her. She would have had so much fun playing the games we played and of course the cake. I can't remember why Lyssa and I started this obession with Helen Keller, but it's been so funny. At school we'd try and say Helen Keller five times without laughing, looking at each other. We could never do it, but we'd laugh so hard, while everyone just stared at us. She's become one of our favorite people. Alright so we kicked off the birthday bash with me blowing out the candles on the cake. We sang to her and everything. After cake, Katie had come up with some games. The first game was we would feed people jello blindfolded. I was Loey's partner and I fed her. She threw up. The next game, was the cup game. We placed a cup on our heads while the other person was blindfolded and had to pour water from their cup into ours. Loey got me wet, and then I got Megan wet, then it went back and forth. The whole front of my dress was wet, but it was so much fun. The last game we played was pin the glasses on Helen Keller. It was hilarious to watch people make their way from the kitchen into the livingroom then to the door. There was some diggers but other than that, we laughed. It was the perfect celebration. I wish I could have had Lyssa out here during it, but she was here in spirit. Here's the cake I made. Katie pipped the words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment