
So the girls and I traveled to the Pines. We darted and dashed and crept in the shadows. The coast was clear on their floor, so it was time. Lo and I started putting hearts on their door while the others put tack on the back. In the midst of all this, Ryan came up the stairs. he totally caught us in the act. But we still finished and then it was attack number two: the Cars!
On the back of the twins' car, we decided to put "Just Married" and other sorts of creative lovey stuff on the windows. Megan and I found random objects around our house, tied some string to them, and tact them on the back of the car. This consisted of shoes, crackers, a stuffed animal, a bag of popcorn and a bundle of straws. It was awesome! Now it was off to get James's car. We posted noted his car and wrote "Goonies never say Die!" and signed our names. It was super fun. The boys had no clue about the cars. So this morning when they got up for class and work, they were surprised. Awesome! We made some bird sounds outside of their window and ran away.
The night ended with Megan, Katie and I out on the stadium turf and danced. iPod cranked up and we just danced. It was such a good workout. We had a wonderful time dancing, looking up at the stars, and talking on the turf for a long time. It was a blast and must happen again.
The semester is almost done. Sad day. But i'll be back soon enough! =]

1 comment:
I love that Loey and Meggo have bandanas and black stuff under their eyes.
Post a Comment