Williams Syndrome

Friday, July 2, 2010

Missing You.

School is coming to an end. I can't believe it's actually July. That's so crazy to me. I feel like I just started school like a few weeks ago. I've had so much fun this semester. I'm actually sad to be leaving Rexburg. I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's true. I've come to love being out here. Being with my friends. It's going to be hard to leave my Megan. She's become one of my really good friends. And I'll miss our nightly long walks around Rexburg. We could drop out of school and join a walking club. I wouldn't mind that. My roomates are bomb.com and so are our FHE brothers. Some days I actually don't mind going to class when it's really warm outside, because the buildings are air conditioned and my apartment isn't. Plus, home doesn't have Jamba Juice and Snow Shack and a convient location. I'll be back in a few weeks, and prepared for the snow that'll come sooner than I want it to, but hey, that's Rexburg.
Some new things I've been to or have done.
-Went to Jamba Juice! My new favorite thing.
-Walked a dune. That's right, we went to the Sand Dunes.
-Went to the Cocoa Bean. A must when you visit Rexburg.
-Walked to Walmart from Birch. That's about an hour walk to and then an hour back.
-Went to the gym. I had a locker from my volleyball class and now I'm taking advantage of that, and Megan and I go to the gym. P.S. The ellipitcal is my favorite.
-Watched the World Cup. The end.
-Got out of my comfort zone a lot. Which means, I actually left the apartment.
-Ross. It was my first time there and I bought a cute dress.
-BOISE! First time there and it was great.
-Me being social has increased.
-Priesthood blessing from someone other than my dad or church leader. Thanks Aaron.
-Ran the Stadium stairs. Never again.
-Went to a volleyball, basketball, track meet and baseball game all in one day.
-Watched Wolverine. X-Men Origins. Great movie.
-Ding dong ditch to our FHE brothers.
-Have gone to the temple almost every week. =]
-Haven't laughed so much in my life. All thanks to Lo and Megan.
It's been a great semester and I still have a couple more weeks to make more memories. Let's get the party started...

1 comment:

Clare said...

Now you have been to Jamba and know what Clint is always ranting and raving about. He loves mango a go go and I like Caribbean passion and love aloha pineapple.