Saturday morning brought the Stake Float trip. It was fun but started out cold and rainy. I didn't float down but i was there at the end with the members of the bishopric. It was funny to see all of people floating down the river come in. Some couldn't get in, while others walked a long ways to come into shore so they didn't float away. The stake provided 1000 pieces of fried chicken! It was really good. I had brought a car over to the ending spot, but we needed to get the boys back to their car. James took the shuttle back over, while the seven of us, climbed in Lo's car. Lo has a two door, sporty car. It can seat five, but adding two more people, gets a little squished. But it was so much fun. I laid across the back seat on everybody's lap, while three people were squished in the front seats.
Saturday night brought excitement. The three of us girls, James and Ryan went to see Prince of Persia. It actually was really good. It was like Aladdin and Pirates combined in a way. The action of Pirates but the setting and tale of Aladdin. it had some romance to keep it interesting, and had an ending I couldn't even predict. When you have Megan, Lo and I together, laughter is a must, so we busted out in the movie. Which later on we told the boys why, and then they joined in with us. It was really fun to be abe to hang out with them.

Sunday. World Cup final! Spain won, and we saw all the action. Us girls had bought stuff to make sandwiches and we feasted after church. I had made cupcakes and it was lots of fun. I'd been watching some of the World Cup and had never seen anyone score a goal, so it was really exciting to watch it. Sunday ended with Megan and I's nightly walk, but we were joined by Ryan and James. I had so much fun talking and walking and just being with each other. Memories made. =]
(Note: We have two FHE brother's named James and we have a set of twins. So it's not the same James everytime)
I absolutley love our FHE brothers. They are wonderful and we definately have the best FHE group ever. There's no question about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment