The weather has been wacked this past week. It hasn't been to hot, but today it returned with full force. It even feels a little humid. I'll be diving into that soon enough once I hit home next week. But on Tuesday it was crazy. It was really gusty. Like really really gusty. Around like three or so, the sky out to the south east was really dark. I was getting excited cause I was hoping for storms. Little did we know, that a couple hours later, the sky would turn shades of yellow, purple, brown, and orange. I looked out the window, and usually when the sky is yellow, a tornado is a foot. But I was wrong. Megan and I were certain there was a storm coming, but once we checked weather.com and local channels, nothing was coming. Just clouds. So where were these clouds coming from? There was a fire just south of us and it was bringing strange color clouds by us. It was so trippy though. Half of the sky would be orange and purple and the other half would be bright blue with big puffy white clouds. Megan and I headed up to the temple and everyone was there, taking pictures of the temple with the clouds. It was beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment