Williams Syndrome

Sunday, March 6, 2011

:3D


Day 29- A picture that makes you smile. Lo and I spent Thanksgiving Break by ourselves. TB showed his face here and there, but we had so much fun. This picture definitely brings back the memories. :)

Ok. So this has been on my mind for about the last couple of months. I feel like a horrible friend. You know how people say that once you leave high school, your friends and yourself start to drift. I didn't think it would happen to me, just because me and my friend had gotten so close, and became more like sisters. Anyways, so I was unable to attend her birthday party this last weekend. I feel even worse because we haven't talked in so long, or have done anything. I feel like there's major drifting. It doesn't help that we have different priorities and standards. Our lives are changing everyday. But I miss my best friend. Both of them. Both are gone to college. And when I leave this April, they'll be home. It just makes me soooo sad. :( I feel like a horrible friend. But I do know that we'll hang out again. I just don't know when.

No comments: