Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New.

I LOVE the feeling of a haircut. I feel so healthy. :) So it was only a trim and I have bangs again. But alas, my perm is bouncy and out of control, so we're going to have to fix that. Jeana surely makes my hair all wonderful.
My teeth have been feeling wonderful. They just don't like when I have to pick at them. My sockets are mostly closed, or fully closed. I can't tell yet. But I have no more chubbiness or bruising. Execpt for the small little detail called Mr. Cavity. Go away! That gets filled in a few weeks. :( I can't get away from the dentist.
I heard my new baby niece or nephew's heart beat last week. I always love when Clare is pregnant. It gives me the opportunity to ask her about pregnancy and all. Even though I find it gross at times, I'm fascinated. I'm so excited for the little one to show it's face. Clare asked if I wanted to come see the birth. Ummm.... maybe?
I bought a big girl wallet. A wallet with a check register built in and the whole works. Even though it's zebra print with a pink border, I feel so grown up carrying around my checkbook. Thank you Gordmans. P.S. That was my first time shopping there. I enjoyed it. Muy bueno.
And work has begun again. The wood fiber is calling my name. I can honestly say it's one of the easiest jobs, but I just don't like answering the phone. It doesn't help that there is no caller-ID. Work gives me something to do, even though about 5 trucks come in during break-up. It's money towards housing or maybe some food. Which ever one is more important.
My sister comes home May 3rd. I'm soooooo excited, except for the part that I won't be home. (Insert sad face) I'll be located at Birch Plaza, apartment 309. So even though I'll be in Idaho, I will be able to CALL HER and SKYPE with her! I'm excited. :)
School is calling my name. Well, Rexburg is at least. I miss my friends/social life/ boy scoping. Haha. And it doesn't help that my younger brother keeps asking when I'm getting married. My signature response, "I'm waiting for the Lord to bless me with a man." Ok, back to school. Now if only I could find a major that I desire and that can work with my track. Right now, all I have is generals. No cluster. Nothing. That needs work.
My crafty side has come out the past couple of days. I've been building temples. Today I completed the Oakland Temple. It only took about 1000 beads, fishing line, and some heavy duty glue. But it sparkles nicely in the sun. Next up, I'll make Idaho Falls? Maybe I can conger up a pattern. We'll see.

No comments: