Williams Syndrome

Monday, June 27, 2011

HBHK!

Q: What do you call a tennis match between Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder?

A: Endless Love

Yes! You've guessed it. Today is Helen Keller's birthday. She is a whopping 131 years old and still going strong... Her headstone is at least. Anyways, so last year, my roommates and I celebrated her birthday with some festive activities.
This is a game that we played. The person pouring the water can't see. You use the mirror in front of you, to tell them which way to pour. It ended up being quite entertaining, especially by me dumping my water on Megan. I will forever win the water war. She's not clever enough to come up with a sneak attack. But Ryan and Kevin are the best to watch. Anyways, so Helen Keller was born today, many many years ago in a year called 1880 in Alabama. She was 87 years old when she died. My question that I have is how did she have famous quotes?
So today, I wish you all a Happy Birthday Helen Keller Day! She's a GRRRRREAT person... or was a GRRRRREAT person! The end.

No comments: