Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

S.O.S. Someone Help Me...

Yes, it's Wednesday and I'm blogging again. I actually have something that I want to blog about. Okay, so you know how I list my favorite things every now and then. Well, I found one today!
  1. Love Lockdown by Kayne West. This is the song that I walk around campus to. The reason being, because the beat matches my speed and it makes me feel like a bad oscar. ;)
  2. Insanity. I know I might sound crazy, but it's true. I enjoy the feeling of my abs coming through. Thank you Shaun T. Even though I dislike when he talks to me sometimes, he only is pushing me, making me mad.
  3. EOS lip balm is my favorite. It's shaped like an egg. It's organic and natural. I used to steal Megan's all the time, but now she bought me my own. I LOVE it!
  4. S.O.S pads are the greatest things known to man. Especially when it comes to cleaning for clean checks. This week was the oven. S.O.S pads saved my life! Thank you.
  5. Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich crackers. I used to think they were gross. I accidentally bought them yesterday, and now I think I could live off of them forever.
  6. Hot dogs. I've been craving them like crazy. For FHE on Monday, we went out to Beaver Dick and had a campfire. Hmmmm....Love the smell of a good campfire. Anyways, Jessica brought hot dogs. She's my new favorite roommate. 
  7. Marshmallow Maties. Enough said.
  8. My new watch. It's pink and was only $3. Score. (Make the dad motion). 
  9. My aerobic fitness class. Sister Allen is awesome and she kicks my butt. Her and Shaun T. would have me dying on the floor.
  10. Lastly, my Family Foundations and Personal Achievement classes. These classes have made me realize what I value and desire the most in my life. I've learned so much about myself. I feel awesome every time I go to class. 
  11. Just kidding, this is the last one. Devotional. I've went to the past three semesters I've been here. Finally this semester, I've grown to appreciate and love devotional. I've learned SOOO much! Thanks!
Thanks for reading through my list. It continues to grow everyday. :) 
Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments: