Williams Syndrome

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dance. Tears. &. Church

Sunday. I love you. Today was the last Sunday for this Spring 2011 Semester. It was real good. 
Yesterday, Jessica and I went to watch Lauren perform for her Social Dance class. Her and her group performed the swing. Lauren did a great job! 
I'm so proud of her. 
Jess and I were spectators. We did come early and watch some other groups. In between they had free dance. There were some weirdos, but every place has them. 
I <3 Yakima.
Anyways, so Sunday was great. I cried, I laughed, I took a nap. It was real fun. Sacrament Meeting was real good. I love our bishop. He's awesome! I poked Megan in the armpit with my pen. We laughed for the last 10 minutes of Sunday School. Before Relief Society we played MASH. Megan didn't like the outcome. Our lesson was about obedience. I half listened and half day dreamed about home. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We are so excited about your coming home! Can't wait to see you girls together. After next month, it could be awhile, so enjoy being home...once you get here.