Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

IRT.

While I'm at school, I'm the T.V. queen. I know all the channels, so whenever someone needs a certain channel they come and ask me. I don't watch T.V. all the time, I promise. Even if I come in and ask what they're watching, they automatically, hand over the remote and say, "You pick." I didn't know that I had so much power. Anyways, on Sunday nights, I have a guilty pleasure and it's Ice Road Truckers (IRT). I have no idea why this show is one of my favorites. I think it may have something to do with how scary it is. I would never be able to do what they drivers do. What happens, is during the winter months, construction crews make a road from a river or lake, to connect diamond mines and other industries with civilization. Semi companies travel back and forth delivering loads and such. Anyways, it's just scary. I don't even like driving in a car when the lake is frozen, let a lone in a semi on a lake. My sister had hooked us up with her Netflix, so now we're able to watch all sorts of things. I forgot we had it, but yesterday I didn't and turned it on. My dad likes to watch with me, and my mom as well. These IRT make their living this way. Someone has too, but not me.

No comments: