What does a person blog about when they've done nothing exciting? Well according to some, you just have to make something up. I told my mom the other day that I wish we had more snow, so that I could go skiing up on Papa's hill. But alas, there isn't any to do much. I'm hoping for some huge snow storm to make it's way through next week Thursday or Friday, so that officiating can end early. But in all reality, I just want the snow. It's winter after all. When we received snow the other week, people were absolutely disgusted that we got it. It's WINTER! We've just been lucky to have temperatures close to 50 degrees and not 50 below.
You know that part on The Big Green, in the beginning when those kids lay down in the grass and pour Cheetos all over themselves, to attract the birds? That's how my life is. Boring. I have to come up with my own fun at the period of time in my life.
There has been multiple times since I've been home, this time around, that people have asked if I was still in high school. Umm. No. Thank goodness that is over. But do I really look like a senior in high school? By comparing myself to the picture on the wall in the living room, I can see that I don't, but I do. I don't know.
"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." -The Wizard of Oz. Speaking of Oz, I read the book last week. And now I've started Mark Twain's The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn. It reminds me of reading someone's journal. Very detailed and interesting.
Okay. We watched Breaking Dawn last night. We get to the scene were Edward breaks the bed. Mom starts having herself. Clare and I had to join in and laugh as well. Dad came in towards the end and him and Andrew couldn't watch when Rennesme was born. Adam finished the movie out with us as well. At the end of the movie, he kept saying, "Bye doggies, bye doggies." He also howled along with the werewolves. And would proclaim, "Ahh sick!" when Bella was drinking the blood. It was quite an interesting night watching the movie with Adam and the rest of the family. They all were excited to finally see it, well some of them. Three of us had already seen it.
Okay. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment