Whenever I am getting ready for bed, falling asleep, or starting to wake up in the morning, I always turn on Gilmore Girls. You know how people have a comfort movie or blanket? Well mine would be Gilmore Girls. I guess since it's so random and doesn't make sense, that I don't have to think, I just watch. It's the same way with Legally Blonde. That's a comfort movie for me also. I'm just waiting for the day when I can complete my seasons. 4-6 is all I need. So I'm stuck watching the same episodes, but that's alright with me.
Before I came home from school, I had watched an episode of Bones on TNT. I thought it was fascinating, and promptly watched the next episode, but it was cut short when my roommate's visiting teachers came over. Well, I was cruising through Netflix this afternoon and decided to watch the first episode of Bones. Little did I know, that was the one episode that I had watched. I watched the next one, then jumped around until the last episode of season 6. Then I worked my way backwards. I found my new show to watch. I'm in love with Bones. Now all I have to do is watch seasons 1-6 within the next while, before I go back to school.
Last week we got a dumping of snow. It was the prime opportunity to go outside and build myself some snow creatures. I made a happy dinosaur and later Andrew and I made a snowman. I had so much fun and felt like a kid, creating and playing in the snow. It made me want to go sledding and get up on the hill and ski. But here is my creations.
P.S. I am sooooooo excited for The Hunger Games. I finished the third book last week for the millionth time. It was awesome, just like the first time. 18 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment