So what's new with me?
Well a couple of Sundays ago, I found my first gray hair. I was just talking to Andrew the day before about how I would react to finding one. I didn't cry like I said I would, but I did freak out and saved it to show Clare when she came to pick me and Tom up for church.
I've been obsessed with watching Bones on Netflix. I finished Season 3. I bought that season at Walmart. It was a total impulse buy. Last Friday I almost bought season 4. But decided that I would hold off, for now. I finished season 6 on Netflix and have been working on season 5.
I leave for the West on Thursday morning. Early. I can't believe how fast time has gone. I know I wished that I could get through officiating fast, and that did happen. I worked for about a week and a half. But now the time has come for me to start packing and getting the last minute items for the trip. I am going to not let my anxiety get me off my rocker. Haha. A family friend sent a natural remedy for me to try. I don't have to take it everyday, but the capsules are HUGE! It's a good thing I can take it apart and eat it with something. Makes my life so much easier.
Last night I watched Casablanca. I've attempted to watch it many years ago, but last night, I took another try. I liked it. Now I can cross that off my movie list. Just like my classic books list, I have a classic movie list. Watch more of the greats.
On Sunday I finished up subbing as a Primary teacher for my neighbor. Those four little kids are so funny and entertain me. I think they saw me more as a big sister than a teacher. But it was nice to be able to teach them about the prophets in the Book of Mormon. Not only did I teach them, but they taught me. I'm kind of sad to be leaving them.
And it has been stated by the mouths of babes, that I am the favorite Aunt. That is right. And that I give the best birthday presents ever. So says Camille.
Saturday night, brought a trip/date to the movies with the Gourley duo. The Hunger Games was amazing. It went perfectly through the books as I thought. I grinned from ear to ear, when those beginning Peeta and Katniss moments came onto the screen. I also, drooled over Gale, because Liam Hemsworth is a beautiful man. Oooo doogy! :)
Saturday night, brought a trip/date to the movies with the Gourley duo. The Hunger Games was amazing. It went perfectly through the books as I thought. I grinned from ear to ear, when those beginning Peeta and Katniss moments came onto the screen. I also, drooled over Gale, because Liam Hemsworth is a beautiful man. Oooo doogy! :)
1 comment:
Erin. you make my heart so happy. i loved everything about this post.
i also loved Hunger Games.
I can't wait for you to be out here with sam so i can come visit.
i want to hear your classic movie list. and your classic book list. i think you have inspired me to create my own movie and book list.
way to be the favorite aunt! that is such a great feeling isn't it?
BONES!!! i'm so glad you like it!!! it's SO addicting!!
love you sister!!
Post a Comment