Williams Syndrome

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter.

I just got done watching the new video produced from the Church called "He is Risen". I recommend it. Very touching and very powerful. I cried and I'm not one to cry over everything. It made me think about how my Savior atoned for me. He went through everything for me. It made everything feel more personal. A great testimony builder. It also made me think of what I am doing, in regards, to following my Savior's example; how am I thanking him? Sammi had made the comment the other day that when she prays, she talks. She told me that Heavenly Father is our father, and Christ is our elder brother. We should talk to them as we talk to our own father, but to keep it respectful. I've always heard that, but it also made it more personal. 
Easter is upon us. Remember the reason for the season. Christ is our Savior. He shed His blood for us. And always remember that He loves each and every one of us. 
 “With all my heart and the fervency of my soul, I lift up my voice in testimony as a special witness and declare that God does live. Jesus is His Son, the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh. He is our Redeemer; He is our Mediator with the Father. He it was who died on the cross to atone for our sins. He became the firstfruits of the Resurrection. Because He died, all shall live again.” 
Here's one of my favorite declarations of Easter by Elder Holland.

No comments: