Williams Syndrome

Friday, October 26, 2012

Things.

I don't like when people ask me what I like to do. I can never think of anything on the spot. It usually takes me awhile and by then, the conversation has moved on to something else. I always give the same answers; paint my nails, watch movies, be outside, go on walks, blah blah blah. They probably think I'm unoriginal. 
And now I can't remember what this blog post was supposed to be about. 
Truth is...
I play Words with Friends every day with my mother. It's an ongoing competition.
I listen to One Direction every day. 
Instrumental music has been my sanity some days.
Lead Kindly Light is my new favorite hymn. I have three different arrangements on my Spotify playlist.
The only way I'll eat pancakes and enjoy them is if they are with chocolate chips.
Today I looked up plane tickets to go to London. I told you, I'm obsessed. 
I love old pictures. Especially of my grandparents when they were dating and newly married.
I call my mom every day. And if I can't reach her, I call one of the sisters or  my dad.
I love the first snow fall.
I want to move back to Wisconsin one day with my family.
I'm always on the hunt for free Amazon MP3 credit.
Wedding dress browsing is fun. I think I found the perfect dress and it's not very costly. I'm all about the deal.
So now when people ask me what I like to do I can tell them that I like to get free stuff, play games, dream of going to Europe, listen to music of all kinds, recall memories, talk and laugh with my family, and play outside. 
I'm so bummed, not to be going home this weekend. Everybody will be home, except for me. Saddest day ever. 
This is my sad face.
And this is my messy kitchen. The sink stinks.

No comments: